ABOUT CYBER SECURITY SUMMIT KENYA
Why Sponsor ?
Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Fredrick EndekiHead of ICT
KMTC Machakos Campus
Ministry of Health
Republic of Kenya
Faith NyagaSenior ICT Officer
Water Resources Authority
Republic of Kenya
Cyrus KamauDeputy Director and Chief Analyst, Infrastructure and ICT
National Commission For Science, Technology and Innovation. (NACOSTI)
Republic of Kenya
David KitongaHead Information Security
Jamii Telecommunication Ltd
Ramco Plexus Ltd
Hartnell NdungiChief Data Officer
Absa Bank Kenya PLC
Makale BensonHead Of ICT Service Operations
I&M Bank Kenya
Anastasia ChegeHead of Technology Risk and Security
Why Attend ?
- Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the IT security space.
- Brilliant Speakers : Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your IT security and risk management and the industry best practices.
- Continued Learning : Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned cyber security experts, strategists, risk managers, data heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of Technology solutions against Cyber Threat : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Network security technology: Roots of Cyber security
- How to identify and address network vulnerabilities?
- How network security solutions help organisations to connect and provide secured work from home anywhere space
- Organisational strategies to upgrade their network security by implementing policies that can debar cyber attacks
- Safeguarding against irreversible network takeover attacks
Building cyber resilience in the face of ransomware attacks
- Enhanced Endpoint Security bolstered by Automation
- Applying multi layered security defences against ransomware
- Safeguarding IoT attacks against malicious attacks
- Vulnerable ML/AI technologies
- Installing firewall devices adding up an extra security layer?
Mitigating Cybersecurity threats
- Stepping up from the COVID-19 consequences on Cybersecurity
- Improving Cyber Resiliency
- Building mechanisms for cybersecurity threats
- Regulating the use of Cyber space
- Implementation of Laws and Regulations for Cyber security in Kenya/ Enforcing Cybercrime Laws and Cybercrime Investigations
Cybersecurity in the AI Era: An offensive or defensive mechanism?
- AI having repercussions in the economic and political life of Kenya
- AI Cyber attacks damaging technological and digital systems (databases, application, networks)
- Can AI be used to detect and make amends when cyber attacked?
- AI playing a major role for 5G networks
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities