Cyber Security Summit India
The Cybersecurity Summit is an exclusive event for Senior IT security leaders from leading businesses in India. Recent global events have shown that innovation is essential for enterprises to survive and flourish. But accelerating digital innovation brings new complexity and risk. As a security and risk management leader, enable your enterprise to embrace the technologies of tomorrow, today — and do it in the safest possible manner. Understand the risks inherent in digital initiatives so that they can realize the benefits of innovation securely and play a key role in making sure that security resilience is built-in in your organisation from the start.
Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Shitij BhatiaRegional Cyber Security Manager
Sanofi Healthcare India Pvt Limited
Rajiv ChandraExecutive Director – Information Systems
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
S.V.Sunder KrishnanChief Risk Officer
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Dr. Durga DubeExecutive VP and Head - Cyber Security
Reliance Industries Limited
Yogesh DadkeAPAC IT Leader
NK PurohitChief Digital Officer
Hariharan IyerGroup CIO
Manoj K SarangiSenior Vice President
Grasim Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
Yogesh KhairnarDy.General Manager (IT)
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co.Ltd
Bijender Kumar MGlobal CISO
Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
Subhash SinghGroup Head IT & Systems
Naprod Life Sciences
Vijay K VermaSenior VP & Head Cyber Security Engineering
Jio Platforms Ltd
Skoda Auto Volkswagen India Pvt Ltd
Abhishek MathurGM-ICT Services
Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC)
Pramod KhannaCountry Manager, India & SAARC
Pradipta PatroHead of Cyber Security & IT Platform
RPG Group (KEC International Limited)
Bharat PanchalChief Industry Relations & Regulatory Officer - India
Discover Financial Services
Shivaswaroopa NSConsulting and Delivery Lead, Security Services
IBM India-South Asia
Tushar HaralkarSecurity Software Technical Sales Leader
IBM India-South Asia
- Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the IT security space.
- Brilliant Speakers : Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your IT security and risk management and the industry best practices.
- Continued Learning : Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned cyber security experts, strategists, risk managers, data heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of Technology solutions against Cyber Threat : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Panel Discussion - Building Digital Trust with Cloud, AI and IoT
- Cloud Security and creating a secure IT infrastructure.
- Managing data and providing personalised customer experience through AI.
- Prevent data leaks with an appropriate protection plan.
- Bridging the network and security gaps with the right technologies and tools
Panel Discussion - Zero Trust and the Importance of Continuous Enforcement
- Limiting exposure of sensitive data in light of the remote workforce, targeted attacks and new cybercrime scams.
- How to take a 'zero trust' approach to secure a hybrid cloud environment.
- What are some practical challenges of 'zero trust' architecture?
- How to leverage existing investments.
Panel Discussion - Enhanced Endpoint Security bolstered by Automation
- Leveraging AI and ML for security automation and orchestration - EDR & XDR
- Protection of endpoints from advanced and sophisticated threats.
- Securing remote workforce
Panel Discussion - OT & IT Convergence: Measuring the Security Risks
- Building complete visibility and monitoring IT and OT assets with the right access control.
- Integrating OT threat monitoring into SoC for threat detection.
- Opportunities and risks posed by AI implementation on an organizational level.
- Essential steps to establish OT security.
- Having an updated and secure IT infrastructure
Fireside Chat - Third-Party Risks: Rewriting Vendor Risk and Contracting Policies
- Importance of third-party risk management and mitigation?
- Rewriting security policies in alignment with third-party suppliers
- Lessons learned from such vulnerabilities and attacks
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities