ABOUT CYBER SECURITY SUMMIT KENYA
The Cybersecurity Summit is an invitation-only in-person event exclusively for cybersecurity leaders from leading businesses, institutions and government establishments in Kenya. The Summit, which is in alignment with Kenya’s Vision 2030, will discuss challenges, policies and strategies towards building a cyber resilient Kenya. The Summit will also highlight the various tech-disruptions for overcoming new risks inherent in digital businesses, and incorporating a culture of information security in all institutions and organizations.
At the Cyber Security Summit Kenya, you will hear Cyber Security thought leaders talk about the action plans, strategies and best ways to build next-gen digital cyber vault and cyber crime resilient Kenya. You will also have panel discussions, fireside chats, Industry keynotes, solution showcases and interactive workshops to discuss how to build a stronger and secured cyber infrastructure in Africa.
Attended by 150+ CISO’s, CIO’s, Heads of Digital Transformation, IT Infrastructure, Cyber security, Information and Communication Technologies and other experts in this domain, this platform will equip you with the essential tools to risk-proof your businesses.
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with the IT and Cybersecurity decision-makers from the leading enterprises who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
Fredrick EndekiHead of ICT
KMTC Machakos Campus
Ministry of Health
Republic of Kenya
Faith NyagaSenior ICT Officer
Water Resources Authority
Republic of Kenya
Cyrus KamauDeputy Director and Chief Analyst, Infrastructure and ICT
National Commission For Science, Technology and Innovation. (NACOSTI)
Republic of Kenya
David KitongaHead Information Security
Jamii Telecommunication Ltd
Ramco Plexus Ltd
Hartnell NdungiChief Data Officer
Absa Bank Kenya PLC
Makale BensonHead Of ICT Service Operations
I&M Bank Kenya
Anastasia ChegeHead of Technology Risk and Security
Why Attend ?
- Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the IT security space.
- Brilliant Speakers : Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your IT security and risk management and the industry best practices.
- Continued Learning : Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned cyber security experts, strategists, risk managers, data heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of Technology solutions against Cyber Threat : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Zero Trust Network Alleviating the surface of Cyber attacks?
- Build and implement zero trust security framework
- Using zero trust security to improve user authentication
- How to secure zero identity with zero trust?
Mitigating Cybersecurity threats
- Stepping up from the COVID-19 consequences on Cybersecurity
- Building mechanisms for cybersecurity threats
- Regulating the use of Cyber space
- Implementation of Laws and Regulations for Cyber security in Kenya/ Enforcing Cybercrime Laws and Cybercrime Investigations
- Fortifying endpoint security solutions and creating cyber awareness among workforce.
Network security technology: Roots of Cyber security
- How to identify and address network vulnerabilities?
- How network security solutions help organisations to connect and provide secured work from home anywhere space
- Organisational strategies to upgrade their network security by implementing policies that can debar cyber attacks
- Safeguarding against irreversible network takeover attacks
Securing online privacy: Strengthening the digital journey
- With data being the source of competitive advantage, how to achieve data privacy?
- Ensuring productivity and continuity by leveraging comprehensive security
- Enacting strict guidelines and policies to maximize online privacy
Cyber security is the next frontier of tech in the web 2.0 world
- An evolution in security focusing on protecting system, securing information and interactions
- The need for proactive technologies to identify and block suspicious activities
Cybersecurity in the AI Era: An offensive or defensive mechanism?
- AI having repercussions in the economic and political life of Kenya
- AI Cyber attacks damaging technological and digital systems (databases, application, networks)
- Can AI be used to detect and make amends when cyber attacked?
- AI playing a major role for 5G networks
Building cyber resilience in the face of ransomware attacks
- Enhanced Endpoint Security bolstered by Automation
- Applying multi layered security defences against ransomware
- Safeguarding IoT attacks against malicious attacks
- Vulnerable ML/AI technologies
- Installing firewall devices adding up an extra security layer?
BFSI & Fintech
Ecommerce & Retail
Logistics & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
I found the event very insightful and learnt a lot especially on the case studies in different industries.
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head) Astrido Group
It was a great opportunity to meet executives from many countries and glad to have insights about technologies used in various companies.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.
Copyright © 2022 Exito Media Concepts.