About Cybersecurity Summit: Qatar
The 14th Edition Cyber Security Summit is an exclusive in-person event for cybersecurity leaders from leading enterprises in Qatar.
As Qatar prepares to become the first Middle Eastern country to host the FIFA World Cup, like most developed countries, it remains vulnerable to cyberattacks given its high level of technology adoption and smartphone penetration rate
Qatar has made significant investments in cybersecurity ahead of the FIFA 2022 World Cup and is projected to see the fastest growth in cyber security spending in the Middle East. As cyber threats across the world rapidly evolve, protecting Qatar’s critical ICT infrastructure and systems has become top priority. Cybersecurity leaders must overcome new risks inherent to their digital businesses.
At the Cybersecurity Summit Qatar, hear from top security thought leaders on strategy, action plans and best practices to build resilient and agile digital organizations. You will be privy to panel discussions, round-tables, industry keynotes and solution showcases that will enable security leaders to chart out an optimal path.
With over 150+ CISOs, CIOs, Heads of digital transformation, IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies and other experts in attendance, the platform will equip you with the essential tools to risk-proof your businesses.
Why Sponsor ?
- Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
- Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
- Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
- Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
- Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
- Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panellist (in select sponsorship packages).
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
- Qatar has made significant investments in cybersecurity ahead of the FIFA 2022 World Cup
- The cyber security market size in Qatar was estimated at US $1,016.7 million in 2022, and is expected to grow by 12.7% annually to reach US $1,642.3 million in 2026.
- Qatar is projected to see the fastest growth in cyber security spending in the Middle East by 2022
- The public sector requirements for cyber security are numerous. Over 90% of TASMU Smart Qatar use cases will require investment in cyber security for implementation. The Government’s initiatives around e-Government and digitization will also promote increasing public sector investment.
- Other upcoming major infrastructure projects such as Hamad Port, Lusail City and the Doha Metro will also require major investments in cyber security.
Piyush ChowhanGroup Chief Information Officer
Lulu Group International
Billel AmmourHead of IT & Digital
Fady RaflaManaging Director & Chief Digital Information Officer
Erhan ArslanDeputy Secretary General
TURKONFED- Turkish Enterprise and Business Confederation
Abdel GhaniHead of Information Technology and Systems at Nazih Group
Ganesh RamanSenior Digital Transformation Leader
Why Attend ?
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the 14th Edition Cyber Security Summit brings you engaging panel discussions and inspiring keynote sessions relevant to your specific challenges
- Cyber Security Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to help ease your digitization journey
- A great mix of industry experts from across major industries, sharing their insights on the digitized future of the fraternity; highlighting their setbacks and success
Protecting critical infrastructures from cyber attacks
- Identifying vulnerabilities and gaining visibility into the number of connected smart devices
- Deploying real-time network monitoring technologies that can spot abnormal behaviour
- IT & OT convergence; Increasing cyber resilience of the network and legacy systems
Fortifying security and safeguarding data from ransomware threats
- Increased vulnerability from continued reliance on legacy systems
- Creating safeguards to ensure delivery of critical services and business processes
- Developing a comprehensive security posture to protect against ransomware
A zero trust approach to network security
- Identifying the networks most critical and valuable data assets, applications and services
- Reducing business and organization risk by reducing the attack surface
- Behaviour centric approach to data protection
Ensuring the future of 5G is Secure
- Increased number of attack points that can be exploited
- Potential threat from man in the middle attacks due to non-existent standards
- Bring your own device (BYOD) policies and its risk to enterprise infrastructure
Cyber security and data protection for smart cities
- Inter connectivity and an increased vulnerability to cyber attacks
- Securing smart cities with blockchain based technologies
- Integrating next gen AI and Cyber Security based on cloud native intelligent security analytics to secure infrastructure
Digital transformation and its impact on cyber security
- Integrating cyber security into the designing and building of a cyber-security strategy
- Protecting hybrid cloud environments with cloud security services
- Creating a safe and secure remote workforce
Who Will Attend
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities