Cyber Security Summit Australia
The 15th Edition Cyber Security Summit is an exclusive in-person event for Australian Cyber Security Leaders.
Australia’s approach to cyber security recognises that citizens, businesses and government all have a role to play in securing their digital future. Public and private institutions around the world are facing imminent risk of cyber assault threatening national security, critical assets and business continuity. Now, more than ever, building cyber resilience is an urgent priority for leaders for business and government.
By 2030, it is estimated that there will be over 21 billion Internet of Things devices connected to the internet globally, with the highest estimations predicting over 64 billion devices. This includes personal and industrial devices that can drive business efficiencies
Rapid technological advancement and the evolving threat environment will continue to generate demand in the cyber security sector with forecasts estimating that over 17,000 new jobs will be needed by 2026
At the Cybersecurity Summit Australia, hear from leading security thought leaders on strategy, action plans and best practices to build robust, secure, resilient and agile organizations that have digitalisation at their core. You will be privy to panel discussions, round-tables, industry keynotes and solution showcases that will enable security leaders to chart out an optimal path.
With over 150+ CISOs, CIOs, Heads of digital transformation, IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies and other experts in attendance, the platform will equip you with the essential tools to risk-proof your businesses.
- Pre-Qualified Buyers: Meet pre-qualified buyers with a verified spending budgets and generate highly-targeted business leads.
- Generate Brand Visibility: Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as go-to solution provider for the Technology leaders
- Speed Networking: Speed networking is an exciting format to practically meet every attendee in the conference hall. Not only will this allow you to exchange cards and introduction but also help you meet the right audience for one-to- one meetings.
- Seamless Interaction: Through strategic coffee breaks and networking sessions, the event offers plenty of opportunities for seamless interactions
- Pre-Scheduled Meeting: Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understand business specific needs.
- Solution Showcase: Present your product portfolio to a focused audience looking for applicable solutions to enhance their digital capabilities
Blake McDermottLead Capability Developer
Hunt and Incident Response
Australian Cyber Security Centre, Australian Signals Directorate
Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA)
Dr. Tim NedyalkovTechnology Information Security Officer
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Dr. David SoldaniCISO
Rassoul Ghaznavi ZadehDirector of Information Security
Ben KingRegional CSO
Hugo VliegenSVP Product Management
Thanh KhongRegional Sales Engineer
Nivi NewarHead of Cyber Security Strategy & Governance
University of New South Wales
Arthur Van Der MerweInformation Security and Industry Compliance Manager
Australia Payments Network
WA AustCyber Innovation Hub
Karunanand MenonRegional Principal Solutions Engineer
Tony JarvisDirector of Enterprise Security
Rakesh GoelTechnology Manager
Benjamin Di MarcoCyber Specialist, Australia and New Zealand - FINEX
Willis Towers Watson
Silvia Lam IhensekhienChief Information Security Officer
- Brilliant Content : In-depth, trend-forward sessions & workshops, each with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the digital economy.
- Brilliant Speakers : Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your cyber security journey and the industry best practices.
- Continued Learning : You will have access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned marketers, strategists, designers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Network with leading solution providers : As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Organizational strategies to upgrade network security by implementing policies that can thwart cyber-attacks
- Empowering modern security architecture and operations with identity governance and administration.
- Behavioral analytics tools automatically discern activities that deviate from the norm.
- How Network security solution can enable organizations to secure and connect work-from-anywhere?
- How to Identify & Address Network Vulnerabilities?
- How to Protect against irreversible network takeover attacks
Building cyber security immunity with a ransomware strategy plan
- Building an active ransomware defense to prevent recurrence and anticipate new and evolving threat
- The Ransomware Action Plan takes a decisive stance - Under Government policy
- How to secure IoT environments against ransomware
- How to take advantage of the power of the cyber kill-chain to stop ransomware
Spot Cyber threats and possibly malicious activities using AI
- AI is changing the game for cybersecurity by analyzing massive quantities of risk data to speed response times and augment under-resourced security operations
- Leverage the power of cognitive AI
- API security threats across all your API traffic in real time
- Identify the cyber security areas where AI can be applied
- What is the new role of AI in the Cybersecurity world?
- Embracing AI for Data security in the age of transformation
Demand for Cloud Security
- Securing cloud infrastructure with Cloud security
- Unlocking the power of Cloud Computing/Cloud Computing Security Is Key To Unlocking Business Benefits
- How Integrated cloud data platform help businesses to secure their data?
- Securing Cloud Infrastructure with Cloud Security Posture Management
- Defending against privilege escalation in public clouds
Emerging Zero trust future
- Recognizing Zero Trust as being very important in the aftermath of COVID.
- How Zero trust gains traction with Australian Enterprises?
- How to secure Identity with Zero Trust?
- ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) offers an evolving framework to put an organization’s zero trust policies into practice
- Does Zero Trust Protect against Hacking
Fortifying Endpoint security solution and Ensuring Compliance
- Data is the lifeblood of business, and protecting it is paramount to organizational success
- Evolving endpoint security for a hybrid working future.
- How to close the gap between IT and security with integrated end-to-end remediation.
- Does security system provide actionable intelligence?
- The shift towards mobility, security must now occur at all points within a network
- Strategies to secure the endpoint data
Logistics & Supply Chain
Ecommerce & Retail
Energy and Utilities
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
I found the event very insightful and learnt a lot especially on the case studies in different industries.
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head) Astrido Group
It was a great opportunity to meet executives from many countries and glad to have insights about technologies used in various companies.