Cyber Security Summit Australia
The Cyber Security Summit is an invitation-only in-person event exclusive for cybersecurity leaders from leading businesses, institutions and government establishments in Australia.
At the Cyber Security Summit: Australia you will hear from top security experts on strategies, action plans and best practices to develop & protect the nations cybersecurity sector and build a resilient digital ecosystem
Held under the theme, “Blueprint To Securing Australia’s Digital Future”, the Agenda of this edition is aligned with Australia’s vision of being the world’s most cyber secure country underpinning their future prosperity.
Gathering over 120+ CISOs, CIOs, Heads of IT infrastructure, cyber security, information and communication technologies and other experts in the technology domain, the platform will equip you with the essential tools to risk-proof your businesses.
Why Australia ?
- Australia is in the midst of a cybersecurity revolution. It aspires to be a World-Topping Performer in cybersecurity by 2030.
- To achieve this goal, the Government is developing the 2023-2030 Australian Cyber Security Strategy with unified effort of government, industry and the community.
- The Australian cyber market contributed approximately $2.4 billion in Gross Value Added (GVA) in 2022, and the sector’s GVA grew by 11% from 2020 to 2022.
- The CSIRO estimates that Australia’s cyber security revenue could reach $6 billion per year in 2026.
- Uplifting Australia’s cyber resilience would also provide a significant boost to the domestic digital economy.
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 120+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
Louise HylandChief Executive Officer
Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
Jason MurrellGroup Executive
Monica SchlesingerDirector and CEO
Australian Health and Science Institute
Kareen Riley-TakosGeneral Manager Operations
Matthew DuckworthDirector, IT Risk and Security
Jihad ZeinGlobal Head of Governance, Risk and Assurance, Group IT
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
(Australian Federal Government agency)
Santanu LodhChief Information Security Officer
Jay HiraFounder and Executive Director
Sorin TomaCyber Security Advisor
Emerging Payments Association Asia
Dr Sharif AbuadbbaSenior Research Scientist - Distributed Systems Security
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Elevate your professional growth with engaging discussions and collaborative workshops that are shaping the industry.
Explore the Latest Innovations in Digital Solutions
Gain valuable insights from renowned Innovation & Technology experts, including pioneers and leaders from the region, as they share real-world use cases and practical perspectives.
Collaborate with industry peers to collectively shape the future collectively and exchange experiences.
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
Connect and meet one-on-one with potential global partners who can provide tailored guidance to help you achieve your critical business objectives.
The Cyber Security Summit is a time-saving, highly informative, accessible, and professional business platform designed for experienced technology professionals and digital experts.
Australia Aims to Be World's 'Most Cyber-Secure' Country
- With the aim of being the world's most cyber-secure nation, Australia has developed 2023-2030 Australian Cyber Security Strategy
- This plan includes setting up a new cyber security agency & strengthening partnerships with industry and international partners
- They will provide cyber security training to small and medium-sized businesses
GPT & Generative AI: Weighing The Benefits And Risks In Cyber Security
- GPTIt can quickly identify patterns and anomalies in network traffic
- Lack of transparency could make it difficult to identify and address any potential security vulnerabilities
- Carefully considering the pros and drawbacks of utilising GPT in cyber security
- Businesses & individuals can make informed decisions about how to best protect themselves from cyber threats
How Will "Hack The Hackers" Help Prevent Data Breach Waves?
- It is crucial to take proactive steps to safeguard sensitive information and prevent data breaches from occurring
- Australia has established a 100-strong task force that aims to “hack the hackers” before they hit, and to make Australia a hostile environment for cyber criminals
- The country is also in the process of updating the Privacy Act 1988
- Use of Cyber liability insurance to cover costs associated with data breaches and cyber attacks on businesses
Ransomware Is Changing - Are You Ready?
- An international counter-ransomware task force as part of a global Counter-Ransomware Initiative
- By staying vigilant and taking proactive measures, businesses can protect themselves against the changing threat of ransomware
- The ACSC recommends implementing their Essential Eight mitigation strategies
- Regularly backing up devices and having a plan in place to deal with ransomware incidents
OT Data & Security in the Cloud: An Evolving Paradigm
- Implementation of zero-trust-based cybersecurity principles will help protect networks
- Companies should consider replacing legacy VPNs with zero-trust models
- Ensuring secure IoT-cloud implementation minimizes the risks that could arise from the integration of the two technologies
- To facilitate OT-to-cloud connectivity, security technology must be able to support a wide range of protocols
- Embedded security modules provide maximum assurance for critical OT data, while reducing cost and administrative overhead
Improving Public-Private Mechanisms For Cyber Threat Sharing & Blocking
- The public-private partnerships require analysis of feasible technical approaches, which can be deployed sustainably at scale
- Improved threat sharing should also consider qualitative issues
- Supporting Australia’s cyber security workforce and skills pipeline
- Despite widespread awareness of the potential risks posed by cybercrime to enhance their cyber security
Logistics & Supply Chain
Ecommerce & Retail
Energy and Utilities
BFSI & Fintech
Aerospace & Defence
What Clients Say
Joel YapMarketing Manager
This event is definitely a great platform for us to enter the Indonesian market and I do see great success in terms of customer experience. It does give us confidence in both Exito as well as the Indonesian market. For Speed Networking, It is great. It allows us to interact with customers one-to-one and provide intimacy with the customers with regards to the needs and requirements of the market and how we can address them.
The event was good. Very compact and good crowd, good though exchange, great speakers, excellent presentations and good communications. I think the event size was kept at senior levels and good engagement. Speed Networking and one-to-one meeting has been great. it is good to have 5 minutes discussions with various stakeholders. The event was well-organised and the key feature was great content and have a frank discussion with people.
Djuniarto LamCountry Manager
Overall the event is really good because we can get close to the customer and interact with many people personally one0to-one. The speed networking was a good idea as I got to know face-to-face as to what the customer need. It is different from the event we ave been before. Very simple and we can discuss with them personally. It was a good experience for us.
Kapil Sharin,Country Marketing Leader, India & South East Asia
I found the concept of speed networking pretty good. It allows a lot of people to connect with your team members and divert them to our demo booth station. All in all It was a very innovative concept. Overall the event experience was fairly good. I am pretty pleased with how things shaped up.
Redefining Success for Over 13 Years with Tailored Solutions and Limitless Possibilities!
With a name that embodies triumph, Exito is not just a business solutions company; it’s a visionary force dedicated to shaping bespoke solutions and forging new pathways across diverse industries. For over 13 years, we have proudly orchestrating remarkable B2B events worldwide & cultivated a profound connection with the global tech industry, propelling innovation and driving growth. Our passion lies in crafting immersive platforms that generate untapped business opportunities for our esteemed clients.