ABOUT INFORMATION SECURITY SUMMIT ASIA
Why Sponsor ?
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with the IT and Cybersecurity decision-makers from the leading enterprises who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
Indonesia is one of the growing economies, with expanding IT infrastructure investment and rising smartphone and internet adoption.
By embracing digital technology, Indonesia can increase its economic growth by US$150 billion or 10% of its Gross Domestic Product, by 2025.
With the region’s expanding internet penetration, the usage of cybersecurity solutions is projected to increase.
By 2025, Indonesia will reach US$ 39 billion at a growing rate of 14.1% by investing in security-related products and services.
Indonesia faced more than 11 million cyber attacks in the first quarter of 2022. However, the number of cyber attacks in the first quarter of 2022 fell 2% compared to the fourth quarter of 2021.
The National Cyber and Crypto Agency (BSSN) has prepared the National Cyber Security Strategy Concept as an integral part of national security in response to the developments in technology.
The Goal of the national cybersecurity strategy is to realize cybersecurity, protect the national digital economy system, as well as improve cybersecurity strength and capability.
Marsudi Wahyu KisworoBoard of Governors
The National Research and Innovation Agency (BRIN)
Jakarta Smart City
Muhammad Arif AnggaChairman
Association of Indonesian Internet Service Providers
ISC2 Jakarta Chapter
Obrina CandraHead of Cyber Security Department
National Cyber and Crypto Polytechnic, Badan Siber dan Sandi Negara (BSSN)
Ivan IrawanIT Director
Kredit Biro Indonesia Jaya (KBIJ)
Toyota Astra Motor
Jude KannabiranVice President APJ (Asia)
Why Attend ?
- LEARN & GROW
At the Cyber Security Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
- SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS
Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION
We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
- SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS
We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
- OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT
Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Cyber Security Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
The state of cybersecurity in Indonesia
- Enhancing security and resilience of Indonesia's Digital Space
- Continued international cooperation to integrate cybersecurity widely
- Addressing evolving global threats to the Homeland
Cyber strategies for strengthening Critical Infrastructures
- Creating a strong outline of shared responsibility against breaches targeting the country’s critical infrastructure
- Minimizing disruption by better cyber defence models
- Better Internet security blanket for uninterrupted functioning of critical infrastructure
- Safeguarding important entities and systems beyond CII
Fostering Law of the Internet in Cyberspace
- Enhancing the legal framework to protect the stakeholders from breaches
- Benefits of Global Cross-Border Privacy Rule system in compliance with domestic law
- Implementing proactive monitoring measures to minimize loss
- Opportunities to enhance Indonesian cyber security through legislation
Building Cybersecurity Immunity- Ransomware Strategy Plan, Prevention and Response
- Building an active ransomware defence to prevent recurrence and anticipate new and evolving threats
- How to secure IoT environments against ransomware
- How to take advantage of the power of the cyber kill-chain to stop ransomware
Adoption of Threat Intelligence: Making organisations safer with Threat Management
- Common challenges and approach to enterprise security optimization
- Threat Hunting and incident response tactics: Advanced skills to hunt, identify, counter & recover from threats
- Open sourcing threat intelligence to tackle cyber threats
- How IT Leaders are combatting ransomware attacks and what solutions they are coming up with?
Fortifying Endpoint security solution and Ensuring Compliance
- Use of End point Security to overcome the cyberthreats caused by hybrid workforce
- Evolving endpoint security for a hybrid working future.
- How to close the gap between IT and security with integrated end-to-end remediation.
- How to use integrated end point security to improve security and stop zero-day malware