About Cyber Security Summit Singapore
Held under the theme, “A Strategic Agenda for Securing Singapore’s Cyberspace”, the agenda of this edition is aligned with the Singaporean government’s strategies to enhance Digital Trust within organisations and underpin a sustainable digital future.
Why Singapore ?
- Singapore is the smartest city in Asia and the seventh smartest city in the world; leveraging technology to improve the quality of life for its citizens.
- As one of Asia’s leading digital economies, Singapore has embraced technological advancements while facing an increasing number of cyber risks
- The Singapore Cybersecurity market size is expected to grow from USD 1.96 billion in 2023 to USD 4.15 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 16.14%.
- As per research, cyber attacks increased by 38 per cent in 2022 as compared to the year prior. With a 19% raise, Singapore recorded the highest increase in ransomware attacks in 2023.
- With the government’s proactive approach and collaborative efforts between public and private entities, Singapore is well-positioned to navigate the complex cybersecurity landscape and emerge as a secure and resilient digital nation.
Why Sponsor ?
Pre-Qualified LeadsConnect with 250+ influential industry leaders empowered to make impactful decisions for their businesses.
1:1 MeetingsGuaranteed one-to-one meetings with potential clients
Product Showcaseshowcase your organization’s expertise and enhance your brand exposure.
Brand amplificationBe seen as a visionary tech leader through associating your brand with this summit
Speed NetworkingEngage in dynamic and efficient networking to expand your professional connections.
ISACA Singapore Chapter
Ethan SeowChief Executive Officer
Centre For Cybersecurity
David NgHead of Group Technology Information Security Office
Veronica TanDirector, Safer Cyberspace
Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
Teoh Chun PingDirector, Government Cybersecurity Policy and Planning,
Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech)
Alexander LingDirector, Quantum Engineering Programme
National University of Singapore
AJ EserjoseRegional Director, OT-ISAC
Working Group Member on Cyber Resilience in oil & gas,
World Economic Forum
Steven SIM Kok LeongChair, Executive Committee
John LeeManaging Director (Asia-Pacific)
Global Resilience Federation
The Centre for Strategic Cyberspace + International Studies
John YongSenior Advisor
Singapore Institute of Technology
Philip WooChief Risk Officer
Tokio Marine Life Insurance
Standard Chartered Ventures
Frankie ShuaiAPAC Regional Information Security Officer
Jeffrey LimHead of Solutions Consulting APAC
Fakhrul IslamHead of Digital Excellence Centre Global Support
Crédit Agricole CIB
Christopher Lek Chor ShengDirector, Cyber Security, Centre for IT Services
Nanyang Technological University
Mac EsmillaGlobal Chief Information Security Officer
World Vision International
Justin OngAPAC CISO
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.
Rishi GaniswaranHead of Legal (Technology) and Chief Privacy Officer
Yinson Group of Companies
Jagathesh RajavasagamRisk & Cyber Security Officer
Amit GuptaHead of Security Governance, Risk and Control
Jaqueline JayneSecurity Awareness Advocate - APAC
Fernando SertoChief Technologist and Evangelist
Salauddin MHead - Systems Engineering , APAC
Dominique MeurisseVice President International Sales
Ali KerkourCyber Security Sales Engineer
Why Attend ?
Learn & Grow
Explore the Latest Innovations in Digital Solutions
Connect with Trusted Technology Partners
Beyond Cyber: The Imperative of Digital Security
- New challenges for securing digital assets with the rapid pace of digital transformation
- The need for a proactive & adaptive approach to stay ahead of cyber threats
- Vulnerabilities associated with IoT devices & strategies to ensure their security and privacy
- Future directions in the realm of digital security
- Promoting security awareness & educating individuals about the risks and best practices
Navigating the Regulatory Landscape of Cybersecurity in Singapore
- Emphasizing the concept of "Privacy by Design"
- Guidelines to protect the Critical Information Infrastructure from cyberattacks
- Implications of cross-border data transfers for organizations
- Importance of timely reporting and expectations for incident response planning and execution
- Collaborative efforts between government agencies & the private sector
Blockchain and Quantum: Navigating the Future of Secure AI infrastructure
- Use of Blockchain for decentralised nature for data validation and processing
- Quantum-resistant encryption to secure decentralised systems
- Emphasizing on Artificial Intelligence, Data and Blockchain for a resilient Digital Economy
- Use of upgraded Infrastructure to understand the complexity of AI algorithms and models
- Vulnerabilities and risk posed in the face of rapid advancements in quantum technology and evolving threat landscapes
From Numbers to Networks: Budgeting for a Secure Tomorrow
- Need to leverage heightened awareness to educate the board on the critical threats
- Communication, collaboration tools, and cross-functional teams to enhance cybersecurity awareness and response
- Significance of long-term budget planning to accommodate evolving technologies, threats, and business growth
Data Protection and Privacy in a Connected World
- AI-powered algorithms to detect anomalies & help in real-time threat detection
- Digital Forensics for investigating and analysing digital evidence during a data breach
- Advanced encryption to secure data analysis and processing
- Decentralized identity systems to authenticate transactions and data transfers