About Cyber Security Summit
- Be seen as a disruptive solution provider to help businesses overcome the emerging challenges of digitization
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as go-to solution provider for the CISOs & CIOs
- Meet pre-qualified buyers with a verified spending budgets and generate highly-targeted business leads
- Detailed analytics at every step of your presence in the virtual event and heightened engagement with buyers
- Virtual Networking is designed to accommodate quick and seamless interaction with prospects
- Reach your target audience by pre-scheduling meetings with potential clients and understanding business specific needs
Our Upcoming Events
- VPs & SVPs of Cloud/ Cyber / Information Security
- Directors of IT Infrastructure
- Head Enterprise / Strategy Architecture
- Head Emerging / Future Technologies
- BFSI & Fintech
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Ecommerce & Retail
Cyber Society of India
Subodh DebeyGlobal CIO
Advocate Puneet BhasinCyber Law Expert - Proprietor/ Founder Cyberjure Legal Consulting
Sakshi VidurHead Information Security Asia Pac Yum
Yash DayalChief Technology Officier Zivame
Cyber Society of India
Shashank BajpaiChief Information Security Officer ECGC Ltd
Sunil KulkarniChief Information Security Officer Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Kapil MadaanChief Information Security Officer Spark Minda
Harshad MengleChief Information Security Officer Future Group
Pankaj GuptaChief Technology Officer Bharti AXA Life Insurance
Manish ChandegaraIT Head and CISO- Grasim Industries Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
Annapurna DeviChief Technology Officer BAJAJ ELECTRONICS
Rajgopal NayakChief Technology Officer Metro Brands Ltd
Jitendra MishraGroup CIO Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited
Srinivasa Rao MuppaneniGroup CIO Telangana State Cooperative Banks
The role of a CISO/CIO is strategic and dynamic to the growing needs of its business. The recent crisis has brought forward predicaments of clarity, choice and calibration of the critical enterprise in context to agility and security. This event will provide an excellent opportunity for the CISOs & CIOs to take stock of the emerging trends and technologies, understand the current setbacks and takeaway from the successes of peers. The agenda will bring together a thriving community across the country, experts from around the world, combining experience and knowledge, both from the industry, policy-makers and solution providers thus bringing multilateral cooperation.
DIgital Transformation- Vision , Mission, Actualization
- Setting clear objectives for digitization of your business
- Designing the right framework for the optimal digitization of your organization
- Having a cohesive chnage management strategy in place to accommodate the technology chnages.
- Evolution of mindsets along with technology
Driving the digital transformation in Indian enterprises
- Cloud adoption at the heart of fuelling digital transformation and innovative business models.
- Identifying the right cloud model for your business - for maximum ROI.
- Beyond adoption - Knowing how to harness the full potential of your existing cloud environment.
- The future of Cloud combined with edge computing for real time data and support.
- One-piece advice to implement cloud platforms and extract maximum advantage
Digitization strategies: driving enhanced customer experiences.
- How digital transformation is helping organizations transform their customers experiences
- Engaging customers at different touchpoints through transformation
- How digital-led customer experiences take Center -stage for businesses of all sizes, thus becoming key to their continuity and success.
AI and its impact on digital
- The potential of AI and AI powered solutions like ML and automated data analysts in different sectors.
- Exploration or aggressive deployment - The current state of AI in organization sin India
- Opportunities and risks posed by AI implementation on an organizational level.
- Strategic roadmap for successful implementation and max ROI
- Future potential of AI.